Thursday, August 26, 2010

Holiday Mini Card Sample, & more...

The new Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog is "awsome"!!! There are amazing new stamp sets, die cuts, embossing folders, designer papers, embelishments, ribbons, & so much more...

Here is my 1st sample to share with you from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog!



This stamp set has the most incredible, realistic leaves! My card was created using a MOJO Monday Sketch. Very simple layout. Card base is Very Vanilla, & dry embossed with Sizzix Big Shot Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. Additional cardstock is Expresso, Old Olive, & Cajun Craze. Ink is Cajun Craze, Expresso, Old Olive, & So Saffron. Completed project with Vanilla Satin Ribbon. Wow, I love the fall colors!

And, here is another little project I wanted to share! My husband made this 10 x 10 sheet metal board for me :) I have it on an easel to greet customers at my new Stampin' Studio classroom! And, the little magnetic clip was CASED from the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, page 200!!! I was looking for a project to creat with the Seniors that I work with. And, this was perfect!!! They covered their tin boards with designer paper, & created the magnetic clips to match! The magnetic clips use clothespins, the ribbon border punch, a little ribbon, & magnets for the back. Was a great time with them, as always!!!




Come back to visit soon, and in the meantime, Happy Stamping!

No comments: