Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Boo!!!





My first pennant! What a cute Halloween Decoration this makes!

Last Christmas one of my awsome downlines, Sarah, gave me a Christmas pennant. I absolutely loved it! But I had never made one myself...so I CASED some of here ideas, and added a little of my own!

Of course, I began with the Stampin' Up! exclusive Bigz die cut. I chose to use the small pennant for this project & the Naturally Serif Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die for the alphabet. For each piece of the banner, I used 2 of the scallop circles included in the die cut. I folded them between the scallops, adhered them together to get the accordian fanned circle. Then I used Tombow glue on the edges & sprinkled the new Silver Glass Glitter on the edges. The new Glass Glitter is in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog. Love this chunky glitter, with tons of shimmer!!! Finishing touches, Jumbo Eyelets adhered with the Crop-a-Dile, tied together with one of my favorite ribbons, the 1 1/4 Striped Grosgrain!

Now, where to place my cute little Boo Banner???

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: